Work visa

Your Dream is Here

Obtaining work visas

Work visas, or work permits as they are referred to in certain countries, are issued to people who have bagged employment in overseas countries to work for a stipulated period of time. They can also be people who have landed in those countries because of intra company transfers of their entities which operate primarily from their home countries.

Given on temporary basis, in the United States, they are primarily L-1 or H-1B visas, while in the European Union, they are usually blue cards (issued to people from outside the non-EU area). They are known as 457 visas in Australia, which will be replaced with TSS (Temporary Skill Shortage) visas from March 2018 onwards.

In Canada, they are known as open work permits or employer-specific work permits.

With open work permits, people can be employed by anyone in Canada, but not by employers who have been unable to abide by the rules or employers who offer jobs in illicit professions.

With employer-specific work permits, one can work only if they specify the employers’ names, time duration they would be working for and the places where they would be employed.

There are other work visas, which are given to people working with NGOs, artists, sportspersons, performers, religious workers, seasonal agricultural visas, etc.




S-12, Sri Nilayam,Yellareddyguda,Near Sarathi Studios,  Ameerpet, Hyderabad 


We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.