Your Dream is Here
Germany Tourist & Visitor Visa
If you plan to travel to Germany and Europe, to visit relatives, participate in a summer school or work seminar then Schengen visa is the way to travel in Germany and all the European states that are part of the Schengen agreement.
With the Schengen agreement countries in Europe decided to gradually abolish border controls, and make movement of people much easier.
With a Schengen visa you can travel and stay not only in Germany, but all 26 countries that participate in the Schengen Agreement for a period of up to 90 days:
- Completed application form in English and German only
- Passport size photographs
- Valid national passport
- Personal bank statements for the last three months
- Confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage for emergency medical treatment with a minimum of €30,000
- Leave letter of your company (if employed)
- Proof of accommodation. Hotel bookings for your stay.
- Proof of flight reservation. You can use the visa consultation services like this one or find one online.
- No-objection certificate of school or university (if student)
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary)
- Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card (if applicable)
- Your driver’s license and/or utility bill in your name as proof of residence in the consular where you plan to apply for the visa
S-12, Sri Nilayam,Yellareddyguda,Near Sarathi Studios, Ameerpet, Hyderabad